Fast Market Research recommends "Other Pet Food in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Fish food and small mammal/reptile food are driving the performance of other pet food in Switzerland. The, albeit slowly, growing fish and small mammal/reptile populations are likely to offset losses in the bird population in 2014.
In 2013, Vitakraft Schweiz AG, the main manufacturer of bird and small mammal food, maintained its leading position in other pet food, commanding a 26% value share. The company benefits from the fact that its products are sold via both supermarkets and pet specialist retailers. Ranked second was Migros Genossenschaftsbund with a value share of 11%, followed by specialist fish food manufacturer Tetra Werke GmbH with a share of 10%.
As other pets are often easier to take care of than cats or dogs, for example, they are very likely to remain popular among families or people without much free time. Many children are allergic to pets and keep fish as an alternative. In general, fish or reptiles are rather seen as a pet than a hobby or home accessory. In times of increasing importance of convenience and lifestyle and decreasing leisure time, the overall population of other pets is expected to see further, albeit slow, growth over the forecast period, thereby leading to positive growth in both volume and value terms for other pet food.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Pet Food industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Pet Food industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Pet Food in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Pet Food in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- How is the current retail distribution landscape impacting overall category performance?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other Pet Food in Canada
- Other Pet Food in Indonesia
- Other Pet Food in Belgium
- Other Pet Food in Chile
- Other Pet Food in Japan