Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis
Ottogi Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Ottogi Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ottogi Corporation"
Canadean's "Ottogi Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ottogi Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ottogi Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ottogi Corporation (Ottogi) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. he company's product portfolio includes powdered products, seasoning products, retort products, cereal processed products, farm processed products, livestock processed products, tuna and sea foods, sauce, edible oil items, vinegar and spices, noodles, ramen, dumpling, frozen noodles, frozen miscellaneous, fresh child noodles, fresh chilled noodles and pasta. The company also offers various pickles such as cucumber pickles, onion pickles, and vegetable pickles. The company's key markets are Korea, Mexico, New Zealand and China. The company operates through four manufacturing plants, seven overseas corporations and 14 affiliates worldwide. The company is headquartered in Gyeonggi Province, Korea.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)