New Internet research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2013 -- The need for Wi-Fi networks and services has grown into significance. At the same time, Wi-Fi is built into a variety of end-user equipment such as smartphone, notebook computers, handhelds and portable gaming console at almost little to no incremental cost. With a majority of businesses being dependent on internet at any given instance for success, deploying Wi-Fi networks for outdoor environment has become a necessity. Deploying Wi-Fi outdoors and covering entire cities has also been a popular trend in the recent past.
By 2016, 45% of the Wi-Fi access points that are to be deployed are estimated to be for outdoor purposes along with the deployment of Next Generation Hotspots (Hotspot2) as well. All this makes outdoor Wi-Fi a lucrative market in the near future. The outdoor Wi-Fi market research report discusses the market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, ecosystem and their impact on the market. It also focuses on the global adoption, evolving standards and future trends of outdoor Wi-Fi.
The outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented based on deployment types, products, services, industry verticals and regions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Based on deployment types, the outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following three categories:
Municipality networks (City-wide deployments)
Based on products, the outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following four categories:
Wireless hotspot gateways
Others (Repeaters, relays)
Based on services, the outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following four categories:
Network planning and design
Survey and analysis
Based on industry verticals, the outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following six categories:
Logistics and transportation
Travel and hospitality
Based on regions, the outdoor Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following five categories:
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Wi-Fi Market [Indoor Wi-Fi; Outdoor Wi-Fi; Transportation Wi-Fi]: Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Global Content Delivery Networks (CDN) Market (Delivery Technologies, Hardware, Analytics, Monitoring, Encoding, Transparent Caching, DRM, CMS, OVP) - Trends, Geographical Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Context-Aware Computing (CAC) Market - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Wireless Gigabit (WIGIG) [60 GHZ; 802.11AD; 7GBPS NEXT-GEN Wi-Fi] - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018)
- Cloud Storage Market (Incl. Cloud Storage Gateways, Backup & Recovery, Data Movement & Access, Data Replication, Hsm & Archiving, Security And Storage Resource Management Solutions) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Building Automation & Controls Market (2013 - 2018) (By Product (Lighting/Security & Access/HVAC/Entertainment/Outdoor/ Elevator Controls, Building Management Systems (BMS)), Application & Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC & ROW)
- Managed Network & Network Outsourcing Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)