Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market Information, by Pharmacological Class, by Hypertension Type, by Disease Source - Forecast till 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Market Synopsis of Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
Anti-hypertensive drugs are used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Hypertension is a state of chronic elevated arterial blood pressure at or greater than 140/90 mm Hg for adults. The global anti-hypertensive drugs market was valued at $32.2 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $ 38.9 billion by 2022. Thus the market is expected to perform sluggish growth at a CAGR of 2.73% from 2016 to 2022. There exact cause of essential hypertension is unknown but is blamed on unhealthy lifestyle and ageing. The major market driving factor for secondary hypertension are greater detection and early diagnosis. Rise in the prevalence diseases such as kidney problems, thyroid problems, adrenal gland tumors, heart ailments, chronic alcohol use etc. in which anti-hypertensive are used are some of the other factors driving the growth of the market. The constraints however are overwhelming and include patent expiries such as Actelion's Tracleer (2015), and United Therapeutic's Remodulin (2014). Other blockbuster's such as Novartis's Diovan and Exforge, Sanofi Aventis's Avapro (2012) etc. are also off-patent.
Global anti-hypertensive drugs market has been segmented on the basis of pharmacological class, hypertension type, disease source and Region.
- By Pharmacological Class; Diuretics, ACE Inhibitors, Calcium Channel Blockers, Adrenergic Blocker
- By Hypertension Type; Systemic and Pulmonary Hypertension Drugs
- By Disease Source; Primary and Secondary
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2347
Study Objectives Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-hypertensive drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments and sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anti-hypertensive-drugs-market
Key Players for Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
- Novartis AG
- Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited
- Acetelion Ltd
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sanofi S.A.
- Astra Zeneca plc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Company Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Global anti-hypertensive drugs manufacturers
- Global anti-hypertensive drugs suppliers
- Research and development Laboratories
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2347
Regional Analysis of Global Anti-Hypertensive Drugs Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for global anti-hypertensive drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for global anti-hypertensive drugs. The near future market for anti-hypertensive drugs will be dominated by the developed regions with developing regions providing a supporting role only. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and is likely to be the key to the future.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.