Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Overseas Private Investment Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile market report to its offering
Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) is the US Governments development finance institution. It mobilizes private capital to help resolve critical world challenges. OPIC works with the US private sector, and helps US businesses to gain footholds in emerging markets. OPIC helps investors, by offering finance, guarantees, political risk insurance, and support for private equity investment funds. OPIC services are available for new and expanding business enterprises in more than 150 countries worldwide. OPIC has supported nearly $200 billion of investment in over 4,000 projects, generated $74 billion in the US exports and supported more than 275,000 American jobs. OPIC is headquartered in Washington, the US. _x000D_
OPIC provides medium to long-term funding through loan guaranties and direct loans to investment projects in developing countries and emerging markets. OPICs small and medium-enterprise financing is available for businesses with annual turnover of $250m. It offers loans to large scale projects, which requires large amounts of capital such as telecommunications, infrastructure, water, power, housing, airports, hotels, high-tech, financial services, and natural resource extraction industries. The company offers insurance coverage for the companies investing in emerging markets and type of coverage offered includes political violence, expropriation, currency inconvertibility, and specialty coverage. OPIC provides support for the creation of privately-owned and managed investment funds. The company has invested more than $3.6 billion to more than 50 private equity funds._x000D_
In Janaury 2012, the company executed the first political risk insurance contract for a reduced emissions from deforestation and degradation project that will protect 64,318 hectares of forest in Cambodia and sequester approximately 8.7 million metric tons of CO2e.
Overseas Private Investment Corporation - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
The publisher derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Alternative Energy eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companys (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companys operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit