Global Acetoacetanilide Market - by Form (Dry Powder), by Application (Copromoter), by End Use Industry (Agriculture), and by Region- Forecast till 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2017 -- Acetoacetanilide is an organic white solid compound with the chemical formula CH3C(O)CH2C(O)NHC6H5. It is also known by various names such as 3-oxo-n-phenyl butanamide, acetylacetanilide, acetoacetylaminobenzene, beta-ketobutyranilide, n-phenylacetoacetamide, N-phenyl-3-oxobutanamide, AAA, AAN. Acetoacetanilide is a derivative of aromatic amine. It is soluble in a number of solvents like sodium hydroxide, ether, ethanol, chloroform, hot benzene and caustic soda solution while it is insoluble in water. Acetoacetanilide is produced by acetoacetylation of aniline using diketene. Furthermore, acetoacetanilide is used during the production of agrochemicals, paints & coating, dyes & pigments, co-promoters for unsaturated polyesters, and others.
Acetoacetanilide has found its use in numerous industries such as agriculture, pharmaceutical, plastic, paint & coatings, and others. Increasing in demand of agriculture industry is likely to drive the acetoacetanilide market growth. The growing paint & coating industry on account of developing domestic as well as commercial market particularly in Asia Pacific and Europe has boosted the global acetoacetanilide market over the forecasted period.
The global acetoacetanilide market is majorly segmented on the basis of form, application, end users and region.
- Based on form of the product, acetoacetanilidethe market is segmented into dry powder, wet solid, and others.
- Based on application of acetoacetanilidethe market is segmented into copromoter, pesticides, pigments, and others.
- Based on end user the market segmented into agriculture, pharmaceutical, plastic, paint & coatings, and others
- Based on region, market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3631
Study Objective of Acetoacetanilide Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global acetoacetanilide market.
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for regions like North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Read the full report: @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/acetoacetanilide-market-3631
Key players of the global acetoacetanilide market are:
- Eastman Chemical Company (US)
- Mitsuboshi Chemical Co.,Ltd. (Japan)
- Nantong Acetic Acid Chemical Co. ltd (China)
- Jiangyan Yangtze River Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jiangsu Tiancheng Biochemical Products Co.,Ltd. (China)
- Cangzhou Goldlion Chemicals Co.,Ltd (China)
- Jiangsu Changyu Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.Limited (China)
- Jiaozhou Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd. (China)
- Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd (India)
- Acetoacetanilide manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Acetoacetanilide
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laborator
Regional Analysis of Acetoacetanilide Market:
Asia Pacific is the biggest market of acetoacetanilide due to huge utilization in paint & coating industry, especially in China followed by India. Growing demand for agriculture, pharmaceutical, plastic, paint & coatings, and other industries in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific the largest competitor in the global acetoacetanilide market followed by Europe owing to the increasing demand for this product. In Europe, acetoacetanilide market is driven by pharmaceutical and agriculture industries. Additionally, the third largest market of acetoacetanilide is North America due to large utilization in copromoter, pesticides, pigments, and others applications. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East are also observing the growth of acetoacetanilide market due to various industry such as agriculture, pharmaceutical, plastic, paint & coatings, and others.