Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2018 -- The pace of expansion in Indias construction industry slowed sharply in 2017, as investment growth was undermined by uncertainty stemming from a demonetization policy. The industrys growth will pick up pace in 2018, however, in part supported by government plans to boost infrastructure spending.
In real terms, the Indian construction industrys output grew by an average annual growth of 3.3% during the review period (20132017). Industry growth over the forecast period (20182022), which is expected to average 4.74% a year, will be supported by public and private sector investment to improve the countrys transport, energy and education infrastructure, as well as spending on affordable homes to meet the rising demand for housing. Urbanization will continue to generate demand for residential and infrastructure development.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1679988
Government investment in transport infrastructure, energy and residential projects under flagship programs such as the 100 Smart Cities Mission, Bharatmala scheme, Housing for All 2022, UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik) scheme and the Aayushman Bharat program is expected to drive the growth of the industry over the forecast period.
There are, however, risks associated with this positive outlook. The countrys cumbersome bureaucracy and poor regulatory and legal framework continues to hold back investment growth and create a challenging business environment for investors.
Timetrics Construction in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Indian construction industry, including:
- The Indian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Indian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in India. It provides:
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in India, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/construction-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2022-report.html/toc
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG