Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2012 -- After rising strongly from mid-2010 to mid-2011, food input prices have been steadily falling on international commodities markets. Further declines are expected during 2012 for key inputs including corn, wheat and cocoa, as global economic uncertainty persists. In turn, this price deflation should create significant cost saving opportunities all along the packaged food supply chain. This briefing will elucidate those opportunities and clarify differences between developed and developing markets...
Euromonitor International's Packaged Food 2012: Is Commodity Price Deflation on the Cards? global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food: Global Industry Guide
- Health and Wellness - Nutritionals - Iran
- Health and Wellness - Nutritionals - Dominican Republic
- Baby food in Singapore to 2012
- Baby food in Australia to 2012
- Baby food in New Zealand to 2012
- Baby food in Belgium to 2012
- Baby food in China to 2012
- Baby food in Malaysia to 2012
- Baby food in the UK to 2012