New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- For packaged food and non-food categories, plastic pouches continue to present a cost-efficient alternative compared to traditional packaging, in particular glass bottles and rigid plastic containers. Plastic pouches are even considered as a stand-alone pack type, rather than merely a refill. This is done by adding closures to the pouches. In packaged food, the closures can be in the form of zip/press lock and plastic screw closures, while in non-food categories, such as multi-purpose cleaners,...
Euromonitor International's Packaging in Indonesia report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Global Packaging Survey 2013 - Changes in Demand for Packaging Types, Trends and Preferences
- Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the French Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Russian Retail Packaging Market - Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Russian Retail Packaging Market: The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Beverage Packaging Market By Beverage Types (Non-Alcoholic, Alcoholic & Dairy), Packaging Types (Bottle, Can, Pouch, Carton, Draught, Bulk & Others), Material (Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, Metal, Paper-Board & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Flexible Packaging Market by End-Use (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Pharmaceutical), Material (Polypropylene, BOPP, CPP, Polyethylene, EVOH, PA, BOPET, PVC, Aluminum, Paper, Cellulosic) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017