Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Packaging Industry in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Despite a slowdown in global economic growth, packaging in Malaysia sustained positive retail unit volume growth in 2013 as consumers continued to show a high level of purchasing confidence. Malaysians continued to demand fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) as necessities in daily life. During the economic slowdown, retailers continued to stimulate volume sales by offering bundle promotions.
Euromonitor International's Packaging in Malaysia report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the French Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Thailand Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Russian Retail Packaging Market - Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Russian Retail Packaging Market: The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Dairy Packaging in Canada
- Dairy Packaging in Indonesia
- Flexible Packaging Market by End-Use (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Pharmaceutical), Material (Polypropylene, BOPP, CPP, Polyethylene, EVOH, PA, BOPET, PVC, Aluminum, Paper, Cellulosic) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Dairy Packaging in Taiwan
- Dairy Packaging in the US
- Paperboard Packaging Market in the MENA Region 2014-2018