New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2012 -- Consumers have become more aware of their impact on the environment and there is a growing trend of changing their lifestyles to reduce their carbon footprint. Therefore, the average in-store consumer will view a product's packaging as the most important factor to consider, before purchasing the product. With this in mind, an important trend in packaging is sustainability and the use of sustainable materials which are cost-effective but appeal to the consumer's ethics and ecological concerns.
Euromonitor International's Packaging in South Africa report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaging Industry Outlook in South Africa: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- The South African Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Tobacco Packaging in South Africa
- Hot Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Dairy Packaging in South Africa
- Confectionery Packaging in South Africa
- Soft Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in South Africa