New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Packaging Industry in Spain"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2012 -- At the end of 2011 the number of unemployed people in Spain reached the historic high of five million, equivalent to 22% of the potential workforce in the country. Spanish consumers have become extremely concerned over their financial security and the decline in disposable incomes has increased the importance of price in the choice of products.
Euromonitor International's Packaging in Spain report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- The French Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Future of the Active, Smart and Sustainable Packaging Industry in the BRIC Countries
- Strategic Insights and Future Growth Potential of Flexible Packaging in BRIC
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Packaging Industry Outlook in China: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in the UAE: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Business Confidence in the Global Packaging Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Packaging Industry in Poland