Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2012 -- Manufacturers, retailers, and haulers must manage costs, operate at optimal efficiency, and meet environmental targets throughout the entire FMCG supply chain. Additionally, manufacturers and retailers are under pressure to market brands effectively and meet consumer expectations of product safety, convenience, and sustainability. Innovative packaging solutions are helping to fulfill these needs.
- Understand the role packaging can play in optimizing efficiency throughout the consumer packaged goods supply chain.
- Evaluate new and emerging packaging technologies, materials, and solutions that enhance packaging functionality and efficiency.
- Gain insight into macro socio-economic factors driving consumption, innovation, and costs in the packaging market.
- Review and understand the future outlook for major trends, developments, and innovation in packaging solutions for efficient supply chains.
- Assess stages in the supply chain where packaging optimization could provide cost benefits for your business.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There is a rising demand for companies to reduce their environmental impact at all stages of the supply chain, as consumers are increasingly enlightened about the ecological and ethical issues surrounding mass production. Independent studies suggest that firms can make costs savings by adopting sustainability measures.
Production, labor, and energy costs are rising. This having a significant impact on how companies view packaging: instead of focusing on the supply chain itself through measures such as reducing air freight or optimizing traffic routing, reviewing or innovating packaging can have a significant impact upon costs and efficiency.
Demands upon the packaging industry are becoming ever more sophisticated and require increasingly efficient and complex solutions. Nano-packaging offers an exciting area of new possibilities to transform packaging in terms of safety, preservation, tracking, and quality, and this market is growing rapidly.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the latest innovations in nanotechnology and electronics in packaging and how can I use them to help optimize my supply chain?
- How can packaging solutions help my business to improve space utilization on pallets and throughout the distribution network?
- Can packaging innovation provide solutions to help make my companies supply chain operations more environmentally friendly?
- How can packaging enhance my brand and improve on-shelf presence in store?
- What are the solutions to reducing the packaging volumes that my company uses?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets
- Lightweighting in Food and Drinks Packaging
- Global Packaging Industry Survey 2012: Trends and Opportunities in Packaging, Budget Allocation, Procurement and NPD
- Global Active, Smart and Intelligent packaging market by products, applications, trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
- Aker Solutions ASA (AKSO) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Chipless RFID Market Forecasts By Applications (Retail, Supply Chain, Aviation, Healthcare, Smart Card, Public Transit & Others) (2011 - 2016)
- Offshore Wind Industry - Growth Potential Hampered by Issues in Supply Chain and Financing
- The Polish Packaging Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Healthcare BPO Market - Payer (Claims processing), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) and Pharmaceutical (Clinical trial & Contract manufacturing) Outsourcing - Global analysis & Forecasts (2011-2016)
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report