Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Insights, 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2016 -- Pancreatic Cancer -Pipeline Insights, 2016 report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline drugs across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all 103 pipeline drugs that fall under the category of Pancreatic Cancer.
Recent report covers drugs that are being developed with novel approach to target or intervene along the pathways of tumorigenesis. Among the pipeline agents NewLink Genetics Corporation's algenpantucel-L is expected to be the frontrunner amongst all other drugs. The therapeutic candidate has also received fast Track and orphan drug designations from the FDA and is expected to launch in both the resectable and unresectable locally-advanced settings.
The report also provides a comparative analysis of therapeutics based on the molecule type, route of administration, etc. It also gives insights of other activities such as, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers.
- The new report, provides a Pancreatic Cancer Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages
- Coverage of the Pancreatic Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Pancreatic Cancer and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
Reasons to Buy
- Complete Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Pancreatic Cancer
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pancreatic Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Spanning over 563 pages "Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Insights, 2016" report covers Pancreatic Cancer Overview, Pancreatic Cancer Types, Epidemiology, Market Scenario, Comparative Analysis, Appendix, Methodology.
For more information Visit at:
Peripheral Lung Cancer - Pipeline Insights, 2016 - visit at:
Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Insights, 2016 - visit at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions