Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2018 -- Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Pancreatic cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells are found in the tissues of the pancreas. This is also called exocrine cancer. Signs and symptoms include upper abdominal pain that may radiate to back, yellowing of skin and the whites of eyes (jaundice), loss of appetite, weight loss, depression and blood clots. Predisposing factors include age, gender, smoking, diabetes and family history. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Pancreatic Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 16, 132, 124, 2, 8, 280, 39 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 18, 9, 1, 50 and 8 molecules, respectively.
Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pancreatic Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 2270 pages "Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Pancreatic Cancer - Overview, Pancreatic Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Pancreatic Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Pancreatic Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Pancreatic Cancer - Drug Profiles, Pancreatic Cancer - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc, Axcentua Pharmaceuticals AB, Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bayer AG, BeiGene Ltd, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, CyTuVax BV, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd, DEKK-TEC Inc, Denceptor Therapeutics Ltd, Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Eisai Co Ltd, Eleison Pharmaceuticals LLC, Eli Lilly and Co.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/pancreatic-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/peripheral-nerve-sheath-tumor-neurofibrosarcoma-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Neuroendocrine Tumors - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/neuroendocrine-tumors-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact