Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Panera Bread Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Panera Bread Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Panera Bread Company"
Panera Bread SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Panera Bread Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Panera Bread Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Panera Bread Company (Panera Bread) is a retail bakery-cafe company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates and franchises retail bakery-cafes in the US and Canada. Its retail products include fresh baked goods, soups, salads, custom roasted coffees, and other complementary products. As of March 29, 2011, the company had 1,467 company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes with franchisee groups under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co., and Paradise Bakery & Cafe names. Panera bakery-cafes are principally located in suburban, strip mall, and regional mall locations and currently operate in 40 US states and in Ontario, Canada. Panera Bread is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Missouri, the US.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66230/panera-bread-company-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html