Fast Market Research recommends "Pantec Biosolutions AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2014 -- Pantec Biosolutions AG (Pantec) is a transdermal drug delivery solution provider. The company develops transdermal drug delivery products using laser microporation technology. Its products include infertility patches, epidermal delivery, intradermal delivery, transdermal delivery, medical solutions and (P.L.E.A.S.E.) painless laser epidermal system devices. Pantec provides needless therapy by a convenient intraepidermal method and also develops its P.L.E.A.S.E. platform for active intraepider delivery of biopharmaceuticals such as hormones, proteins, peptides and vaccines. The company's products are used in general medicine and in the treatment of certain dermatological conditions, and in immunology and immunization applications. It provides medical solutions in therapeutic areas, such as actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, Bowen's disease, and squamous cell carcinoma. Pantec is headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Pantec Biosolutions AG
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Novartis AG (NOVN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Straumann Holding AG (STMN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update