New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Pasta in Belarus"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2013 -- Growth in pasta current value sales in 2012 was down sharply on the previous year. This was due to a slowdown in inflation following the bout of hyperinflation experienced in 2011 after a massive devaluation of the Belarusian ruble. Inflation remained relatively high overall, however, with the result that current value growth in 2012 was still only marginally slower than the review period CAGR. Retail volume sales growth meanwhile was down substantially on 2011. This was partly due to maturity...
Euromonitor International's Pasta in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Pasta, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Dried Pasta.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pasta market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Spain
- The Future of the Pasta and Noodles Market in Spain, to 2016