Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2017 -- Patient centric healthcare apps are applications that are used on smartphones. These apps help the users to stay updated about medication times, number of calories consumed, dehydration level in body, and other body parameters. Most of the key players provide their apps for free to the users. However, to avail major services, such as interactions with doctors, a one-time fee or a subscription is charged.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report.
The global patient centric healthcare apps market is driven by increased awareness of people towards ways to monitor and maintain good health, changing lifestyle of people, and increase in the usage of smartphones and wearable devices. However, difficulty in finding patient centric healthcare apps on Android or Apple stores, low guidance from physicians in selecting apps, and resistance from traditional healthcare providers restrain the market growth. Conversely, government initiatives to digitalize healthcare systems, increasing healthcare expenditure, and improved healthcare infrastructure in developing economies are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Get PDF of this report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2015
The report segments the market based on category, technology, operating system, end-user, and geography. Based on category, the market is divided into wellness management, and disease & treatment management. Based on technology, the market is divided into internet-based technology, mobile devices, and home telehealth. Patient centric healthcare apps work on iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems. The prominent end-users of these apps include hospitals, clinics, and patients at home. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico); Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific); and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
The major companies profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., iPatientCare, Inc., MobileSmith, Inc., and Klick Health, among others.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by category helps in understanding the various types of apps available in the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps in determining the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
Patient Centric Healthcare Apps Market Key Segments
- Wellness Management
o Lifestyle and stress
o Diet and Nutrition
- Disease and Treatment Management
o Healthcare Providers/Insurance
o Medication Reminders and Information
o Womens Health and Pregnancy
o Disease specific
- Internet-based Technology
- Mobile Devices
- Home Telehealth
By Operating System
By End User
- Home Use