Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2019 – Increasing Investment in Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Economies Provides Significant Opportunity for Future Growth” looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the seven patient monitoring devices market categories: remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, patient monitoring accessories, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, multiparameter patient monitoring devices, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of each segment’s pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the seven patient monitoring devices market categories: remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, patient monitoring accessories, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, multiparameter patient monitoring devices, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2019, and company share data for 2011
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the patient monitoring market
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global patient monitoring market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the patient monitoring market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global patient monitoring market and the factors shaping it
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit