The 2nd Annual Clinical Trial Supplies Conference will be held in Brussels on the 20th and 21st of October 2016. More than 150 professionals attending in one of the largest Clinical Trial Supplies and Logistics meetings in Europe.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2016 -- CTS is a meeting dedicated in exploring Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) and NON-Investigational Medicinal Products (NIMPs) based on logistics, distribution, packaging, labelling and storage. Speakers include senior experts from the Top 50 Bio/Pharma companies worldwide, and high caliper colleagues from Small to Medium Size Bio/Pharma/Biotech companies globally.
Brussels Clinical Trial Supply network is co-housed with the 4th Annual Clinical Outsourcing Strategies Symposium (COS 2016).
The Clinical Trial Supplies conference is an annual meeting and a dedicated platform for end user colleagues involved with transport and storage of IMPs and NIMPs and; sales, business development and marketing from service and solution providers focused on clinical trial logistics needs. Services and solutions provided are varied based on needs for Time and Temperature Controlled logistics needs, thermal packaging, monitoring (data loggers) and labelling among others.
Exhibitor and sponsors include leading providers of both solutions and services globally including Keyrus Biopharma, Clinitude, PCI Pharma Services, ClinTec International, 4Clincs, Pharmatio and many more.
A key provider joining us is PCI Pharma Services, an integrated full service provider, a proven and trusted partner to leading companies in the global healthcare industry. PCI Pharma Services offers unparalleled expertise and experience in taking compounds from the earliest stages of development through to successful commercialization, delivering speed-to-market and commercial success for customers.
The company's core services support each stage of the product lifecycle, including drug development, clinical trial supply, commercial launch and ongoing commercial supply. PCI Pharma Services partners with clients in providing innovative technologies, flexible solutions, and an integrated supply network supporting lifesaving medicines destined to over 100 countries around the world.
List of Speakers Include an Excellence panel including:
- Eric Leire, CEO, DanDrit Biotech
- Jackie Peck, Managing Director, Pharmacy Consulting Limited
- Julia Kaestel, Senior Clinical Supplies Project Manager, Abbvie
- Jasmin Hellwig, Sr. Comparator Sourcing Specialist, Merck MSD
- Dan Markusson, Chief Operating Officer, Peptonic Medical
- El Nouaman Samadi, Logistic IS & SAP Consultant, Hikma
- Mario Harlinghaus, Clinical Supply Manager, CSL Behring
- Tom Cochrane, Head of Security Operations, Mundipharma International
- Ewald Kamp, Head Clinical Distribution & Supply Services, Roche
- Claudio Lorck, Associate Director, Lead EU QPs, Clinical Product Supply, AbbVie
- Amer Alghabban, GXP Quality Assurance, Karyopharm Therapeutics
- And many more
We are inviting you to join the Clinical Trial Supplies Conference and benefit from the educational and benchmarking experience. If Clinical Trial Supplies is an area of your business focus, contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 096 1152 and we will assist you with your needs.