DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2017 -- "PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017", report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors mechanism of action dealing with around 47+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. Publisher's Report also assesses the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 36+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for PD and PD-L1 inhibitors
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reasons to Buy
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Complete MOA intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Spanning over 311 pages "PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Overview, Comparative Analysis of Pipeline &Marketed Drugs, Pipeline Therapeutics, Comparative Analysis, Comparative Analysis, Comparative Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Appendix, Methodology. The Report covered companies are - Agenus Inc, Alnyla, AstraZeneca plc, Aurigene, BeiGene, Bristol Myers Squibb, Cellular Biomedicines Group, Curis, Inc., CytomX Therapeutics, EMD Serono, Inc, Enumeral, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffmann-La Roche, Immunovo, Incyte Corporation, Indus Biotech, Indus Biotech Private Limited, Kadmon Corporation, LLC, Kymab Ltd, MacroGenics, MedImmune LLC, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Merus B.V., North Coast Bio LLC.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/delveinsight/pd-1-and-pd-l1-inhibitors-competitive-landscape-pipeline-and-market-analysis-2017
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.