Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Pediatric Vaccines Market to 2017- Strategic Focus on Partnering as Licensing and Co-Development Accounted for 69% of Deal-Making Activity from 2004-2011", which provides insights into global pediatric vaccines market forecast until 2017. The report provides an in-depth analysis of six vaccines which include hepatitis A, hepatitis B, polio, rotavirus, Mumps, Measles and Rubella (MMR) and Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTaP). The report also examines the immunization schedules for the covered vaccines. In addition, the report also includes insights into the vaccines Research and Development (R&D) pipeline.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GBI Research analysis shows that the overall global pediatric vaccines market was valued at $14 billion in 2010. The market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of 11.5% for the forecast period and will reach $24.3 billion by 2017. The global market revenues are expected to increase due to the introduction of new molecules which are currently in the regulatory filing stage and those in the later stages of development. The top pharmaceutical companies in the vaccines market are - GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis AG., Merck & co. Inc and SP-MSD. Approximately 88% of the market is covered by the above six companies.
- Data and analysis on the global pediatric vaccines market
- Annualized market data for the vaccines market from 2007 to 2017
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market
- The competitive landscape of the global vaccines market
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements and co-development deals that took place in the pediatric vaccines market
Reasons to Get this Report
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of vaccines market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Sanofi Pasteur MSD, Merck, Pfizer
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult and Adolescent Vaccines Market to 2017 - Partnerships Increase as Licensing and Co-Development Account for 73% of all Deal-Making Activity in 2010
- Immunomodulators Market to 2017 - Immunosuppressant Antibodies to Replace Antimetabolites as the Highest Value Sector by 2017
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region - Cell Culture Technology-Based Vaccines to Revolutionize the Market by Faster Production and High Initial Purity
- Hepatitis Market to 2017 - Strong Hepatitis-C Pipeline, Large Number of Strategic Consolidations and Cost Effective Treatments will Drive the Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Europe to Strengthen Its Position as the Single Largest Market for Animal Vaccines Due To Highly Organized Livestock Farms
- Pharmaceutical Licensing Overview
- The Top 10 Generics Companies: Strategic insight, growth opportunities and competitive dynamics in the US and Europe
- Emerging Cancer Vaccines Market to 2017 - Novel, First-In-Class Vaccines in Phase II and Phase III Pipeline to Shape the Future Cancer Vaccines Market
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market
- Infectious Diseases Vaccine Market Overview: Key Companies & Strategies - In times of crisis, Big Pharma turns to vaccines