With advancement in technology, globalization and other international developments on alternative marketplace lending and emerging micro lending trends in poor countries continue to reduce the number, size and role of business intermediates.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2017 -- Peer to peer (p2p) lending market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 51.5% from 2016 to 2022, to reach $460,312 million by 2022. Peer to peer (P2P) lending is also referred as marketplace lending. P2P lending industry is among the fastest growing segment in the financial lending market. It is an alternate way of lending money virtually.
Alternative marketplace lending or P2P lending market, which is also referred to as social lending, person-to-person lending, microfinance and microloans, is a non-traditional form of lending money. Alternative marketplace lending is in contrast with the traditional lending method, where the bank or other financial institution offer loans to individuals or small and medium businesses.
Increase in awareness about the benefits of peer to peer lending market, greater money transparency, higher returns to investors, lower interest rates for borrowers, rise in small business loans, consumer credit loans and increasing Chinese P2P lending market share are the major factors that drive the market growth.
Global players such as LendingClub Limited, Prosper. Inc., and Zopa have come up with user friendly online lending platforms to cater to customers and expand their market share. Additionally, these players have kept their lending interest rates lower than traditional banks and offer better return to investors.
Key Findings of the Peer to Peer Lending Market
* Increase in P2P lending awareness, better interest rates to borrowers and improved returns to lenders have accelerated the growth of the overall peer to peer lending industry.
* North America is leading the peer to peer lending market, followed by Asia-Pacific.
* Asia- Pacific would witness the highest CAGR of 54.1% mainly led by China, owing to emergence of a number of small scale peer to peer lending service providers.
* Peer to peer lending platforms are most suitable for small scale business and consumer credit loans.
Market Players in the Value Chain
* LendingClub Corporation
* Funding Circle Limited
* Prosper Marketplace, Inc.
* Social Finance, Inc.
* Zopa Limited
* Avant, Inc.
* onDeck Capital, Inc.
* Kabbage, Inc.
EARLY BUYERS WILL GET FLAT 15% DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT!!
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-free-sample/1948