This Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market report covers the status of import and export, supply chain management, distribution channels, production volume, production capacity, product price, profit, sale and others elements.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2019 -- The growth of the market for Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending is driven by the Low market risk and affordable operating cost
This report on Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market offers a detailed analysis of the trends along with the prospective growth of the same in the forecasted period. It evaluates the pricing, demand, growth, revenue, size and gross margin of the industry. For this study, the historical data has been collected from the years 2016 and 2017, taking the year 2018 as the base year and drawing a forecast for the years 2019 to 2026. The industry has seen a stable growth recently and its demand is projected to rise rapidly in the future.
The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecast to grow from USD 43.16 billion in 2018 to USD 567.30billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 26.6 %during the forecast period. Low market risk and affordable operating cost are the major driving factor of the market.
The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecasted to show significant growth due to the increase in implementation online application and growing demand of the technology traditional banking systems.
Some of the major key players in the market are Prosper Marketplace, Inc.(US), Upstart Network Inc. (US), Common Bond Inc (US), Funding Circle Limited (UK), Avant, Inc. (US), CircleBack Lending, Inc. (US), Social Finance Inc. (US), Peer form (US), Pave, Inc. (US), Daric Inc. (US)
Request free sample to understand the structure of the complete report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1386
Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending is a process of debt financing that allows different individuals to borrow and lend money using an online platform. The quantity of interest charged for P2P loans is lower than compared to the traditional prime loans. Investors gets only a portion of the loan and spread the amount of the loan across many buyers.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market is forecast to grow from USD 43.16 billion in 2018 to USD 567.30 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 26.6 %during the forecast period. Low market risk and affordable operating cost are the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Business, it is divided as Alternate marketplace lending, Traditional lending. The traditional P2P model is growing on a large-scale basis, mainly in developing regions. Due to less availability of modern technologies in the region, it is enhancing numerous companies adopt the P2P model. However, the marketplace lending model is slowly spreading all over the globe and is estimated to overtake the traditional model during the next few years.
- Based on User, the market is segmented as Small business loans, Consumer credit loans, Real estate loans, Student loans. A majority of students seek loan at minimal interest rates and this is usually offered by the traditional money lenders which in turn is increasing the growth of the market by 27.3 %. Student population is increasing by the day. Alternative small business lending platforms use digital tools and machines to provide credit facility to a wide range of small businesses quickly and effectively, mostly to those who have been rejected by banks. Thus, small businesses act as a major user in Peer to Peer Lending market.
- The P2P Lending Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC isforecasted to dominate themarket with a highest share of 40%.
Order Now (Customized delivered as per your business requirement): https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1386
Some of the key findings from our Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market forecast report
This report gives an analysis of the historical data and trends to draw a forecast of the potential growth Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending Market exhibits a potential for growth and technological advancement primarily in its uses in rubber industries and shall experience a stable growth in the next five years. The historical analysis suggest certain trends that the industry might experience and the prospects of growth during the forecasted years. This study also offers vital insights into the industry to provide the fields that are the most beneficial for investment and gives a competitive strategy that is most advantageous in the industry.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Business, User and region:
Business Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Alternate marketplace lending
- Traditional lending
User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Small business loans
- Consumer credit loans
- Real estate loans
- Student loans
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peer-to-peer-p2p-lending-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052