Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Peracetic Acid Market by Type (Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Sterilant, & Others), by Application (Healthcare, Food, Water Treatment, Pulp & Paper, & Others), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, & ROW) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
The report covers the global peracetic acid market. It divides the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions. The market data for these types is given with respect to volume (kilotons) and value ($million). The market size, in terms of value, of peracetic acid was estimated to be $448.36 million in 2013 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.2% till 2018. The data mentioned in the report are based on the overall demand for the peracetic acid.
The total market for peracetic acid has been analyzed based on the Porter's five forces model. This gives an idea about the current proceedings in the industry at the commercial level. The study provides the value chain analysis with respect to peracetic acid raw materials, manufacturers, and end-users. The value chain describes the key contributors to the materials market at different stages from product development to end use. It represents the top players that are contributing to the global peracetic acid industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The impact of different market factors, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities is also illustrated in the report. This gives an idea about the key drivers, such as high growth and demand in the emerging economies of China, Japan, and India. It is backed by the large population needs increased manufacturing growth, and newer industrial applications. Also, the economic stability in the European region and the U.S. has affected the economy of other developed countries that are of key importance for the commercial success of new materials and its end-user market.
The global peracetic acid market is also classified based on different applications.The key companies in this market are Solvay Chemicals (Belgium), Evonik Industries (Germany), PeroxyChem (U.S.), Kemira Chemicals (Finland), Ecolab (U.S.), Enviro Tech Chemical Services (U.S.), and Aditya Birla Chemicals (India). These companies are consistently focusing on expanding their production capacity to achieve a competitive advantage, and thereby serve the customers more effectively. The investments in joint venture was the most preferred strategy by the top players in 2011.
The different strategies adopted by the leading companies to capture the market in developing economies include joint ventures and expansions. These companies are projected to focus on expansions, with larger capacities to cater the high demand statistics of the market. The leading chemicals manufacturer PeroxyChem (U.S.), recently entered into the market, by acquiring FMC Corporation (U.S.) peroxygen's business segment because of its inclination with the high growth markets. It is expected that more companies will start the production of peracetic acid to cater its increasing demand, globally.
The Asia-Pacific region, with rising end-user industry demand, emerged to be the driving factor for this market. China is the leading country in the consumption of peracetic acid due to the increased demand from the allied industries and large population needs. The emerging economies, such as India, Brazil, and Russia are further lined up for improved growth in this market with healthier socioeconomic factors.
The report also presents a competitive landscape covering different strategies and developments, such as joint ventures, expansions, and agreements undertaken by the leading companies in the past few years. Furthermore, different peracetic acid market participants are also profiled in the report.
Scope of the report
The report segments the global peracetic acid market as:
The global peracetic acid market has been covered in detail in this report. In order to provide an all-round picture, the current market demand and forecasts have also been included.
On the basis of types:
On the basis of applications:
- Water treatment
- Pulp & paper
On the basis of regions:
- North America
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adsorbents Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2018
- Biodegradable Packaging Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Bioactive Ingredients & Product Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Bromine & Its Derivatives Market - Global Trends & Forecasts 2018
- Geosynthetics Market By Types & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Plastic Films & Plastic Sheets Market by Application (Flexible & Non-Flexible Packaging, & Non-Packaging) & Type (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, CPP, BOPP, Polyester, PVC, Polyamide, EVOH, PLA, PVDC, PVOH, Polycarbonate & Others) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Phosphorus & Derivatives Market By Type (Ammonium and Industrial Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Phosphorus Chloride and Pentasulfide), and Application (Fertilizer, Detergent, Food, Water Treatment, Flame Retardant) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Solvent Market by Type (Ketones, Esters, Aromatics, Alcohols), Application (Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Adhesives, Printing Inks, Personal Care) & Source - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Amines Market - Trends And Forecasts To 2018
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market by Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications, (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018