Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2018 -- The global PTCA balloon catheters market was valued at $1,064 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $1,431 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2017 to 2023. Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) is a minimally-invasive procedure used to open blocked or narrowed coronary arteries. PTCA balloons are inflated inside a blocked coronary artery to open up the blockage and allow smooth blood flow.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2Dnp3X9
Increase in geriatric population and changes in lifestyle of people, technological advancements, changes in FDA policy, and increase in prevalence of cardiovascular disorders are expected to drive the market growth. However, availability of alternative therapies and complications associated with PTCA balloon catheters restrain this growth.
The upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgeries, rise in disposable incomes, and growth prospects in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the market based on product, delivery platform, compliance, balloon material, and region. Based on product, it is divided into normal balloon catheter, drug eluting balloon catheter, cutting balloon catheter, and scoring balloon catheter. Based on delivery platform it is bifurcated into over-the-wire (OTW) balloon catheter, and rapid exchange (RX)/monorail balloon catheter.
PTCA balloon catheters may either be semi-compliant or non-compliant. Materials such as polyolefin copolymer (POC), polyethylene (PE), and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) are used to manufacture PTCA balloons. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Product and material segmentation analysis helps understand the various types of devices and materials used to manufacture PTCA balloons.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which determines the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Normal balloon catheter
- Drug eluting balloon catheter
- Cutting balloon catheter
- Scoring balloon catheter
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2mkKakM
BY DELIVERY PLATFORM
- Rapid Exchange (RX) / Monorail balloon catheter
- Over-the-wire (OTW) balloon catheter
BY BALLOON MATERIAL
- Polyolefin copolymer (POC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2D2wyoJ
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- THE SPECTRANETICS CORPORATION
LIST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request)
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- COOK MEDICAL INC.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET, BY DELIVERY PLATFORM
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET, BY COMPLIANCE
- CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET, BY BALLOON MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 8 PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452