MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Peripheral Lung Cancer -Pipeline Insights, 2016" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2016 -- "Peripheral Lung Cancer -Pipeline Insights, 2016", report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline drugs across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the 12 pipeline drugs that fall under the category of Peripheral Lung Cancer. Peripheral lung cancer usually begins in tissues that lie near the outer parts of the lungs, and may be diagnosed later in due course of time.
The report also provides the recent trends as these days' companies are focusing on the Targeted Therapy for cancer majorly on the inner working of the lung cancer cells and process, which will control their growth and spread. Morphotek's Farletuzumab is the only monoclonal antibody in Phase II competing against the other small molecules in development along with Solitomab of Amgen in Phase I.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/445530.html.
Peripheral lung cancer report of covers drugs that are being developed with novel approach to target or intervene along the pathways of tumorigenesis. Currently in pipeline, we can observe close competition between the Phase II drugs of Big Pharma such as Pfizer and Eisai along with mid tier companies such as Hanmi, Axelar and Morphotek. Boehringer is leading both in market as well as in pipeline with Afatinib in Phase III stage of development.
- The new report, provides a Peripheral Lung Cancer Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages
- Coverage of the Peripheral Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Peripheral Lung Cancer and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
Purchase a copy of this Peripheral Lung Cancer Market research report at USD 1450 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=445530.
Reasons to Buy:
- Complete Pipeline intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Peripheral Lung Cancer
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Peripheral Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Few Points from List of Tables & Figures Provided in Peripheral Lung Cancer Market:
List of Tables
Table 1: Number of Products Under Development for Peripheral Lung Cancer, 2016
Table 2: Number of Products under Development by Companies,2016
Table 3: Last Stage Products (Phase III and Filed),2016
Table 4: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2016
Table 5: Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND), 2016
Table 6: Discovery and Pre-clinical Stage Products, 2016
Table 7: Assessment by Monotherapy Products, 2016
Table 8: Assessment by Route Of Administration, 2016
Table 9: Assessment by Stage and Route Of Administration, 2016
Table 10: Assessment by Molecule Type, 2016
Table 11: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type, 2016
Table 12: Dormant Drugs, 2016
Table 13: Companies Involved in Therapeutic Development, 2016
List of Figures:
Figure 1: Number of Products under Development for Peripheral Lung Cancer, 2016
Figure 2: Last Stage Products (Phase III) 2016
Figure 3: Mid Stage Products (Phase II), 2016
Figure 4:Early Stage Products (Phase I and IND), 2016
Figure 5: Discovery and Pre-clinical Stage Products, 2016
Figure 6: Assessment by Monotherapy Products, 2016
Figure 7: Assessment by Route of Administration, 2016
Figure 8: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration, 2016
Figure 9: Assessment by Molecule Type, 2016
Figure 10: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type, 2016
Other Related Reports on Pharmaceuticals Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/pharmaceuticals-market-research.html.