Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2018 -- Peritoneal dialysis (PD) is a form of dialysis that uses the inner lining of abdomen to filter blood when the kidneys are not functioning effectively. This procedure drains waste and excess fluid from body by using peritoneal membrane; it can be performed manually or via automated systems.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/peritoneal-dialysis-market/request-sample
The global peritoneal dialysis market generated $3,213 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $5,074 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2018 to 2025. The peritoneal dialysis market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to increase in prevalence of end stage renal disease (ESRD), technological advancement in PD devices, and growth in awareness regarding automated peritoneal dialysis (APD). In addition, shortage of kidneys for transplantation and rise in prevalence of diabetes & hypertension further facilitate the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulations for the approval of PD devices and complications associated with peritoneal dialysis impede the market growth.
The global peritoneal dialysis market is segmented based on treatment type, product type, end user, and region. Based on treatment type, the market is classified as continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) and automated peritoneal dialysis (APD). Based on product type, the market is segmented as peritoneal dialysis solution, device, peritoneal dialysis set, catheter, and others. According to end user, the market is divided into home-based dialysis, and dialysis center & hospital based dialysis. Based on region, the market is studied across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/peritoneal-dialysis-market/enquire-about-report
By Treatment Type
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
By Product Type
- Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Peritoneal Dialysis Set
By End User
- Home-Based Dialysis
- Dialysis Center & Hospital Based Dialysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount ; https://www.researchbeam.com/peritoneal-dialysis-market/purchase-enquiry
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Baxter International Inc.
- Cook Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Medionics International, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Newsol Technologies Inc.
- Poly Medicure Limited
- Renax Biomedical Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Terumo Corp.
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: PERITONEAL DIALYSIS MARKET, BY TREATMENT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5: PERITONEAL DIALYSIS MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 6: PERITONEAL DIALYSIS MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7: PERITONEAL DIALYSIS MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452