Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Perjeta (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 market report to its offering
Perjeta (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
The publisher has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, Perjeta (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023. HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third, and fourth-line metastatic.
Perjeta (pertuzumab) is the second biologic to launch in Roche/Genentechs HER2-targeted therapy portfolio, and was approved by the FDA in 2012, and by the EMA and the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in 2013. Like Herceptin, Perjeta is a monoclonal antibody (mAb) that targets HER2; however, Perjetas mechanism of action is slightly different: whereas Herceptin blocks the binding of ligands to HER2, Perjeta binds to the extracellular dimerization domain of HER2, inhibiting ligand-dependent dimerization of the HER receptors.
- Overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Perjeta including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Perjeta for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
Reasons to buy:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Perjeta performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Perjeta from 2013-2023 in top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China)
Complete report is available