Permanent Magnet Market Reports feature a wealth of standardised and cross-comparable statistics including total market sizes, market share and sales, distribution and industry trends and revenue forecast information.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Global Permanent Magnet Market By Type (Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet, Ferrite Magnet, Samarium Cobalt Magnet), By Application (Consumer Electronics, General Industrial, Automotive, Medical Technology, Environment & Energy, Aerospace & Defense) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Permanent Magnet market accounted for USD 14.94billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get a Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-permanent-magnet-market
Permanent magnet retains its magnetism after being removed from an external magnetic field. They do not require continuous electrical energy to maintain their electric field, due to which PM motors are preferred. The use of permanent magnets reduces the size of motors and improves performance, which can be done using nanocomposite permanent magnets. There is a growing demand for permanent magnet in consumer electronics, general industrial, automotive, medical technology and environment & energy activity, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
The Global Permanent Magnet Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Speak to Our Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-permanent-magnet-market
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing automotive industry in Asia-Pacific
- Increasing demand for efficiency & miniaturization
- Initiativesby associations & regulatory bodiesto encourage use of permanent magnet
- Fluctuation in raw material costs
- Lack of quality control in developing countries
- High research and development cost
Major Market Competitors
- Adams Magnetic Products Co.,
- AT&M (Advanced Technology & Materials Co. Ltd.),
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies,
- A To Z Magnet Mfg. Co.,
- Baotou Inst Magnetic New Materials Co. Ltd.,
- Beijing ZhongKe San Huan Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.,
- China Rare Earth Magnet Ltd.,
- Clime Magnet Manufactory Co. Ltd.,
- Daido Steel Co. Ltd.,
- Dexter Magnetic Technologies Inc.,
- EEC (Electron Energy Corp.),
- Feller Magtech Corp.,
- Fuzhou Ao Magnet Electronic Co. Ltd.,
- Hangzhou Best Magnet Co. Ltd.,
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.,
- HPMG (Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group),
- IM (Integrated Magnetics),
- Longze Magnet Electronic Co. Ltd.,
- MMC Magnetics,
- Bestway Magnet,
- Ningbo Co-Star Materials Hi-Tech Co. Ltd.
Read more about This Report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-permanent-magnet-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research