ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " South Africa's Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market to 2019: Worldwide Market Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends, and Outlook report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2016 -- 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the South African personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (20102014) and forecast period (20142019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=584770
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Personal Accident and Health Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the South African personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The South African personal accident and health insurance segments growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the South African economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the South African personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in South Africa
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the South African insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in South Africa:
- It provides historical values for the South African personal accident and health insurance segment for the reports 20102014 review period, and projected figures for the 20142019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South African personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in South Africa, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=584770
- Personal accident and health was the smallest segment in the South African insurance industry in terms of gross written premium in 2014.
- The segment posted a review-period (20102014) compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6%.
- The health insurance category was the largest contributor, and accounted for 68.3% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- The most prominent growth driver for personal accident and health cover during the review period was the launch of HIV/AIDS insurance, which appeals to a large proportion of the population.
- The personal accident and health segment is overcrowded and fragmented with the presence of 90 insurers in 2014.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)