Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2014 -- The Australian healthcare system comprises public and private healthcare. Almost 70% of spending is funded by the government, and around 30% is funded by private insurers or consumers as out-of-pocket expenditure. Three schemes are funded by the Australian government: Medicare, a pharmaceutical benefits scheme, and a private health insurance rebate scheme. Medicare provides either free or subsidized benefits for medical, diagnostic and allied health services.
The Australian personal accident and health insurance segment grew at a review-period (2009?2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6%. The growth was mainly supported by a rise in healthcare expenditure and government measures to develop private healthcare insurance.
Healthcare in Australia is regulated by three bodies: the Private Health Insurance Administration Council (PHIAC), the Department of Health Ageing (DoHA) and the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman (PHIO). The PHIAC regulates private health insurers in terms of prudence and lawfulness. The DoHA is responsible for industry policy and maintaining quality healthcare services, while the PHIO acts as a mediator between consumers and health fund members, private hospitals and medical practitioners should disputes arise.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Australian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Australian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Australian personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Australia
- Detailed regulatory policies applicable to the Australian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Australia:
- It provides historical values for the Australian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Australian personal accident and health insurance, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance in Australia.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Australia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Australian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Australian insurance segment and their impact on companies and the market's future
- The insurance industry’s gross written premium recorded a review-period CAGR of 2.9%.
- The Australian personal accident and health segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.6%.
- The Australian healthcare system comprises public and private healthcare. Almost 70% of spending is funded by the government, and around 30% is funded by private insurers and consumers.
- The rising number of outbound travelers is expected to support the growth of travel insurance, and its gross written premium is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 7.7%.
- According to the federal health minister Mr. Peter Dutton, Australian health insurance premiums increased at an average of 5.5% between 2009 and 2013.
Spanning over 215 pages, 153 Tables and 141 Figures “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering Executive Summary, Introduction, Australian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Australia Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - Medibank Private Health Insurance, BUPA Australia Health Pty Ltd, The Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia Ltd, nib Health Funds Ltd, HBF Health Ltd, Australian Unity Health Ltd, Teachers Federation Health Ltd, GMHBA Ltd, Defence Health Ltd, CBHS Health Fund Ltd.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-australia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Related Reports are –
1st - Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-australia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd - Non-Life Insurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-australia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
3rd - Reinsurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See more at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-australia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: