South Korea Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry 2105 Market Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of South Korea's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Visit Full Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-south-korea-35956
- The South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of South Korea's economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in South Korea
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the South Korean insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in South Korea:
- It provides historical values for the South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in South Korea.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in South Korea, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-south-korea-35956#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the South Korean personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the South Korean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The South Korean personal accident and health segment's share of the overall gross written premium was the smallest during the review period.
- The South Korean public healthcare system covers a reasonable proportion of overall healthcare spending in the country, yet individuals choose private insurance and out-of-pocket spending to access wider cover.
- The personal accident category was the largest in the segment, accounting for 60.4% of its gross written premium in 2014.
- In 2015, the South Korean government announced its plans to offer free travel insurance in the wake of the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) virus.
- The segment remains highly competitive, and challenges arise from high rates of suicide and smoking, leading to huge losses for insurers during the review period.
- The South Korean personal accident and health segment is highly competitive, with the presence of both domestic and foreign insurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651