Ecuador Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market 2015 Demand, Growth, size and Analysis to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Ecuador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio,
total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Ecuadorian economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-ecuador-key-35953
- The Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Ecuadorian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Ecuador
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Ecuadorian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Ecuador:
- It provides historical values for the Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Ecuador, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-ecuador-key-35953#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Ecuadorian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Ecuadorian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Ecuadorian personal and health segment posted a review-period CAGR of 10.9%.
- This expansion can be contributed to rising healthcare expenditure, large-scale government awareness programs for health insurance, and an increasing number of accidents.
- The personal accident category dominated the segment, with a 62.1% share of its gross written premium in 2014.
- Health insurance was one of the segment's fastest-growing categories, with a review-period CAGR of 25.2%.
- Stable economic development to drive growth in the personal accident and health segment.
- The Ecuadorian personal accident and health segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 92.6% of the total gross written premium generated in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651