Malaysia Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market 2015 Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-malaysia-key-35954
- The Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Malaysian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Malaysia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malaysian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Malaysia:
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Malaysia.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Malaysia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-malaysia-key-35954#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- It is the smallest insurance segment in the country, holding a 4.3% share of the industry's total gross written premium.
- Malaysian insurers are allocating a part of their annual budgets to promotional campaigns to increase the awareness of health insurance.
- The personal accident category led the segment in 2014, with a segment share of 55.6%, after recording a review-period CAGR of 4.5%.
- In terms of gross written premium contributions, health insurance was the second-largest category in the segment, with a 44.0% share in 2014.
- Under the regulations set by the BNM, however, all insurance intermediaries must register themselves with the regulatory authority in order to conduct operations in the Malaysian insurance industry.
- Both life and non-life insurers operate in the Malaysian personal accident and health insurance segment.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651