Taiwan Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry 2015 Market Trends and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Taiwan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-taiwan-key-36384
- The Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Taiwan
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Taiwanese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Taiwan:
- It provides historical values for the Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Taiwan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-taiwan-key-36384#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Taiwanese personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Taiwanese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 13.2% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014.
- Increasing demand for private health insurance and rising disposable income supported the segment's growth during the review period.
- Health insurance was the largest category in terms of gross written premium, with an 80.3% share in 2014.
- Travel insurance was the fastest growing category in terms of gross written premium, at a review-period CAGR of 13.8%.
- The combined ratio for personal accident and health insurance business remained less than 100.0% during the review period, implying Taiwanese insurers offering personal accident and health insurance products registered underwriting profits during this time.
- The segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 88.4% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651