New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Personal Care Appliances in Denmark"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- Growing consumer interest in external and personal appearance is a key driver behind expected volume growth by 1% in sales of personal care appliances in Denmark in 2014. Danes, both women and men, are becoming more sensitive about in aware of their external looks, and by purchasing personal care appliances they wish to improve or maintain their appearance.
Philips Danmark A/S is expected to continue to lead sales in personal care appliances in Denmark with retail volume share of 25% in 2014. Philips led volume sales in personal care appliances throughout the review period and this situation remains in 2014. The company is a leading player in two important categories within personal care appliances, hair care and oral care appliances. Through launching new models and increasing its product selection, together with good consumer reputation and wide distribution in Denmark, Philips Danmark A/S maintains the leading position in personal care appliances without serious competition from the other players.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The ongoing trend of growing consumer interest in personal and external appearance will be a key driver for volume sales of personal care appliances in Denmark over the forecast period. More consumers are aware of their external looks, both in their private life and in their professional life. Since consumers wish to maintain a well-groomed appearance, they are expected to continue to invest in related personal care appliances, and this category is projected to grow by a CAGR of 1% in retail volume terms through the end of the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria