Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Heightened exposure to international beauty and grooming trends through the internet and other media continued to raise consumers? image consciousness in 2013. Improved disposable incomes of consumers over the end review period also increased their willingness to invest in personal care appliances, particularly hair care appliances to ease their grooming process. This thus contributed to the positive current value performance of personal care appliances in 2013.
Philips Malaysia witnessed the strongest increase in volume share to retain its lead in personal care appliances with 32% volume share during 2013. Present in body shavers and hair care appliances, the player?s relentless innovation efforts were key to driving its leadership over the review period.
Personal care appliances is expected to clock positive constant value performance over the forecast period, though at a slower rate than the review period. Increase in consumer awareness of international beauty and grooming trends will continue to be the key driver for personal care appliances. Rising sophistication and disposable incomes of consumers will drive their willingness to explore various personal care appliances that will in turn support the category?s performance between 2013 and 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Denmark
- Personal Care Appliances in Poland
- Personal Care Appliances in the Netherlands
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Thailand
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Mexico
- Personal Care Appliances in Singapore
- Personal Care Appliances in Morocco