New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Total personal care appliances volume shares grew in 2013 as consumers were more willing to spend on equipment to enjoy better grooming experience and to pamper themselves while the economy stabilise compared to 2012. Other personal care appliances had highest volume growth. Manufacturers of massage equipment continued to launch aggressive marketing campaigns and had high presence at retail stores to demonstrate their products.
Procter & Gamble (S) Pte Ltd is the leading player in 2013 with its Oral B brand among power toothbrushes and Braun among the rest of personal care appliances especially body shavers and hair care appliances. These two brands are commonly found in retail stores and consumers are confident about purchasing accessories for replacement, such as replacement head for battery or electric toothbrushes and blades and alcohol for the shavers.
Personal care appliances is expected to grow over the forecast period as consumers are more willing to purchase the products to groom and pamper themselves compared to the review period. Consumers are better informed about products available via the media, including internet advertisements and via social networking websites, increasing their urge to own one. With the increasing number of new households expected in the forecast period, consumers are expected to buy the items for their new homes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Body Shavers, Hair Care Appliances, Oral Care Appliances, Other Personal Care Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria
- Personal Care Appliances in Turkey
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Taiwan
- Personal Care Appliances in Malaysia
- Personal Care Appliances in Russia