Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2014 -- The 5% volume sales decline posted by the personal care appliances category was the slowest decline within consumer appliances as a whole in 2013. Despite the difficult economic environment, many Venezuelan consumers remained intent on looking after their personal appearance, with a particular emphasis on oral care.
Euromonitor International's Personal Care Appliances in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Body Shavers, Hair Care Appliances, Oral Care Appliances, Other Personal Care Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Care Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Denmark
- Personal Care Appliances in Poland
- Personal Care Appliances in the Netherlands
- Personal Care Appliances in Russia
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Ukraine
- Personal Care Appliances in Thailand
- Personal Care Appliances in Indonesia
- Personal Care Appliances in Portugal
- Personal Care Appliances in Mexico