Personal Care Encapsulation Materials Market by Material Type (Polysaccharides (Gums, Starches, Celluloses, Cyclodextrines, Chitosan), Proteins (Gelatin, Casein, Soy Proteins), Lipids (Waxes, Paraffin, Oils), Synthetic Polymers (Acrylic Polymers, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poly(vinylpyrrolidone)), and Application (Shower and Bath Gels, Color Cosmetics, Wrinkle Creams, Soaps, Aromatherapy Products) - Korea Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2017 -- The Korean personal care encapsulating materials market is expected to reach $59,880 thousand by 2023, from $25,268 thousand in 2016, registering a CAGR of 10.9% during 2017-2023. The topical and transdermal distribution of active cosmetic ingredients require a non-toxic, safe mode of reaching the target site without irritation. Safeguarding the active cosmetic ingredients is crucial during preparation, storage, and use of the final product.
Biologically active substances are usually unstable and sensitive to pH, temperature, light, and oxidation. Hence, they require encapsulation to protect against degradation, and also for controlled release of the active substance. Encapsulation technology is used for protecting bio-active ingredients such as polysaccharides, proteins, lipids, synthetic polymers, and others. Encapsulation materials are used in shower gels, soaps, wrinkle creams, color cosmetics, aromatherapy products, and others.
The Korean personal care and cosmetics industry is 10th largest in the world. The market has witnessed 10% annual growth in the recent years. The major trends in the Korean cosmetics industry includes shift towards nature-oriented and eco-friendly products. This trend has significantly increased the demand for new natural, organic, and functional ingredients, and has presented new business opportunities.
Get Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.researchbeam.com/korea-personal-care-encapsulation-materials-market/request-sample
In addition, high standards of living and growth in geriatric population have augmented the demand for personal care products in Korea. This in turn has boosted the demand for encapsulation of active ingredients used in these personal care and cosmetics products in Korea. The use of encapsulation technique allows controlled release of ingredients to optimize their effectiveness.
The Korea personal care encapsulating materials market is segmented on the basis of material type and application. Based on material type, the market is segmented into polysaccharides, proteins, lipids, synthetic polymers, and others. The polysaccharides segment is bifurcated into gums, starches, celluloses, cyclodextrins, and chitosan.
The proteins segment is classified into gelatin, casein, and soy proteins. The lipids segment is segmented into waxes, paraffins, and oils. The synthetic polymers segment is bifurcated into acrylic polymers, polyvinyl alcohol, and poly (vinylpyrrolidone). The application areas of the industry are shower & bath gels, color cosmetics, wrinkle creams, soaps, aromatherapy products, and others.
The prominent players in the Korean personal care encapsulating materials market have strategically focused on product launches as their key strategy to gain significant shares in the market.
Enquiry about Report: https://www.researchbeam.com/korea-personal-care-encapsulation-materials-market/enquire-about-report
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Biogenoci Co. Ltd.
- Korea Particle Technology Inc. (K.P.T)
- Chongqing Pellets Techniques (Pellets)
- Durae Corporation
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and future projections of the Korean personal care encapsulating materials market.
- In-depth analysis of the industry is conducted through market estimations of key segments for the period of 2016-2023.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of personal care encapsulating materials helps in understanding the competitive scenario in Korea.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the Korean personal care encapsulating materials market is provided in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the industry is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The key players are profiled along with their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market.