Fast Market Research recommends "Personal Hygiene: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- The NAFTA Personal Hygiene industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA personal hygiene market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA personal hygiene market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA personal hygiene market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The personal hygiene industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $8,523.7 million in 2013.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.1% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the personal hygiene industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $6,851.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $996.5 and $675.5 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the personal hygiene industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $7,298.2 million in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,144.6 and $799.9 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the NAFTA personal hygiene market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA personal hygiene market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA personal hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA haircare market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care Market in North America 2014-2018
- Consumer Electronics: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Haircare: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Make Up: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Skincare: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Tobacco: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Household Products: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide