Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- LeadingStockAlerts is a financial marketing firm that specializes in assisting the underserved small cap and micro-cap stock community. Out Today’s Focus is on: The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), Estee Lauder Companies Inc (NYSE:EL), Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP)
The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) stock moved up +0.17% and finished the day at $80.41. The day started out with a lower opening price of $80.01, versus its prior close of $80.27.The company traded with the total volume of 6.24 million shares, while its average trading volume remained 8.94 million shares. During the last 5 trades the stock plummeted almost -1.4%. During the last one month it rose with the percentage of +4.85.
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G), is focused on providing consumer packaged goods.
For How Long PG will Fight for Profitability? Read This Trend Analysis report
Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) percentage change mounted +1.97% to close at $59.62 with the total traded volume of 4.56 million shares, and average volume of 3.51 million. The Company’s year to date performance remained declining as it lost almost -61.22%. If we look at the last 6 months of trade, that is in the bearish zone with a drop of -63.2%.
Colgate-Palmolive Company (Colgate) is a consumer products company whose products are marketed in over 200 countries and territories throughout the world.
For How Long CL’s Gloss will Attract Investors? Find out via this report
Estee Lauder Companies Inc (NYSE:EL) started its trading session with the price of $64.62 and closed at $6529 by scoring +0.90%. EL’s stocks traded with total volume of 3.67 million shares, while the average trading volume remained 1.62 million shares. Previous 5 days graph demonstrated a negative move of -4.63%. EL’s quarterly performance remained in the red with the percentage of +/-5.28, while its year to date performance showed that the stock advanced overall +9.07%.
Will EL Continue To Move Higher? Find Out Here
Avon Products, Inc.(NYSE:AVP) during the previous trading session, the stock showed a negative movement of -0.13%.Year to date performance of the stock remained positive with the rise of +60.45%. AVP traded with volume of 3.61 million shares, while its average trading volume remained 3.64 million shares. Stock’s closing price was $23.04 while it started its day-trade at $22.93. Its 52-week price range was $13.70- $24.53.
Avon Products, Inc. (Avon) is a manufacturer and marketer of beauty and related products. The Company’s product categories are Beauty, Fashion and Home.
Has AVP Found The Bottom And Ready To Gain Momentum? Find Out Here
LeadingStockAlerts is a financial marketing firm that specializes in assisting the underserved small cap and micro-cap stock community.
Our site has been the clear choice for today’s investors and day-traders. As one of the internet’s premiere financial destinations, we offer the investment community some of the market’s leading emerging opportunities. Using a balanced combination of industry experience and high-tech offerings, this site keeps you ahead of the curve and ahead of the bell.
DO NOT BASE ANY INVESTMENT DECISION UPON ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS REPORT OR WEBSITE. We are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
The information contained in our report should be viewed as commercial advertisement and is not intended to be investment advice. The report is not provided to any particular individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. The information contained in our report is not an offer to buy or sell securities. We distribute opinions, comments and information free of charge exclusively to individuals who wish to receive them.
Read Full Disclaimer at: http://leadingstockalerts.com/disclaimer/