The Personalized Medicine, Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market to 2021- Strategic Analysis of Industry Trends, Technologies, Participants, and Environment report is supported by over 360 tables & figures over 397 pages.
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2017 -- ReportsnReports.com Added a new report, "Personalized Medicine,Targeted Therapeutics and Companion Diagnostic Market 2021" in its stores. Report forecasts that the companion diagnostic and targeted therapeutic submarkets of the personalized medicine Market were worth $113 billion in 2016, and will hit over $162 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 8.74%. The total personalized therapeutic market, for all indications, will be worth $x billion by 2021, with a CAGR of x%. Currently it is estimated that the companion diagnostic segment is worth $x billion globally, mainly coming from oncology, cardiovascular and infectious disease (HIV/HCV) tests. This is set to rise vertically over the next five years and by 2021 will be worth over $x billion, with a CAGR of x%.
Browse 397 Pages Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=992666.
This study details a comprehensive financial and strategic review of key players in the personalized medicine industry. Significant drivers and restraints of this market are revealed and market opportunities and challenges are identified. Disruptive technologies that are propelling the personalized medicine and companion diagnostic market are scrutinized. It examines the current genetic diagnostic tests and companion diagnostic assays that are in use by the medical and pharmaceutical industry today. Current developments in personalized medicine and the pharmacogenomics revolution are discussed. The emerging trends that appear in key markets such as the US, UK, Germany and France are elucidated and analysed. This study reveals market figures of the overall personalized medicine market and also sub-market figures with respect to companion diagnostics, targeted cancer therapeutics, medical technologies, pharmacogenomics, consumer genomics, molecular diagnostics and liquid biopsies. Specific indication markets are also included such as cancer, cardiovascular and infectious disease.
The report provides value and growth of the global personal therapeutics market from 2017-2021. Also historic figures back to 2014 are given to illustrate growth. As the personal targeted therapeutics market is part of the overall personalized medicine market, the companion diagnostics market is also included in the report
The report goes into detail regarding different indications, mainly oncology drugs as these hold most market share, and also cardiovascular and infectious disease markets.It contains specific data for both the targeted therapeutic and companion diagnostic sections of the personalized medicine market.
Request Sample for this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=992666.
"This is a comprehensive account of the market size, segmentation, key players, SWOT analysis, influential technologies, and business and economic environments. The report is supported by over 360 tables & figures over 397 pages. The personalized medicine (global & USA) market is presented as follows:
- By Company (e.g., Qiagen, AFFYMETRIX, ATOSSA GENETICS, NODALITY, deCode /Amgen, CELERA, MYRIAD)
- By Segment (Targeted therapeutics, Companion Diagnostics, Liquid Biopsies)
- By Sub-market (Companion diagnostic, targeted cancer therapeutic, medical technology, pharmacogenomics, consumer genomics, molecular diagnostics, liquid biopsy) - By Therapy (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Infectious Disease)
Get a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=992666.
Report Provides in detail:
- An in-depth understanding of the global personalized medicine market and it's environment
- Current market facts, figures and product lines of key players in the industry
- Emerging trends in key markets such as the US, UK, Germany and France
- Knowledge of how the personalized medicine market will integrate into the global healthcare market
- Technical insights into new generation sequencing technologies and ultra-high throughput sequencing
- Updates on bioinformatics, high throughput systems, genetic analysis kits, companion diagnostics and future technologies
- FDA approved pharmacogenetic tests and recognized biomarkers
- Information on key government and regulatory policies
- Strategies on how to adapt and restructure current business models to this industry
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.