Peru Non-Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Peru, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Peruvian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Peruvian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Peruvian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Peruvian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-41652
- The Peruvian non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Peruvian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Peruvian insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Peruvian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Peru
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Peruvian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Peru:
- It provides historical values for the Peruvian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Peruvian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Peru, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Peruvian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Peruvian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Peruvian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-41652#RequestSample
- Peru's non-life insurance segment posted a review-period CAGR of 11.1%.
- The segment's growth was primarily driven by the property and motor insurance categories.
- In the motor category, vehicle crime rates and the compulsory nature of motor third-party liability supported premium growth.
- The growth of construction activities under public private partnerships (PPPs) and a strong demand for agricultural insurance products fuelled growth in the property category.
- As Peru prepares for the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, the high risk potential of cyber attacks creates attractive business opportunities for insurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651