New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Pet Care in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- The total pet care market in the UK is expected to grow in value terms in 2013. Humanisation of pets and added-value products, such as added vitamins, as well as higher-margin products, including dog treats, are contributing to this growth. However, much of the value growth will derive from inflation as volumes declined in 2012 and are expected to continue declining in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Pet Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pet Care in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Skincare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Butcher's Pet Care Ltd in Pet Care (United Kingdom)
- Body Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Hand Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Other Pet Food in the United Kingdom
- Dog Food in the United Kingdom