Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2018 -- The global pet food bowl market is driven by increase in the number of pet and spread of awareness for better hygiene of pets. However, high cost of pet food bowls hampers the market growth. The development of eco-friendly plastics has led to the manufacturing of eco-friendly pet food bowl, which offers better resistance to bacterial growth and is ecofriendly.
Pet food bowl are food containers used for feeding pets. These are available in different shapes and sizes, and are generally made up of different types of materials such as plastics, metal, ceramics, and other metals. Plastics bowls are lightweight, often inexpensive bowls in vibrant colors.
Get the PDF Sample of Pet Food Bowl Market Study https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3494
The global pet food bowl market is segmented on the basis of type, pet type, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into plastic, metal, ceramic, and others. Based on pet type, the market is divided into dog, cat, and others. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players analyzed in this report are Lola and Daisy Designs, Unleashed Life, Coastal Pet Products Inc., GAMMA2, Inc., KONG Company, Neater Pet Brands LLC, Outward Hound, Petego EGR, PetSafe, Platinum Pets.
Ask for Discount before Buying
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided in the report.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of various segments facilitates in understanding the trending products across the industry.
- The key market players and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the market.