Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Pet Food Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2014 -- Pet Food Ingredients Market by Type (Animal Derivatives, Vegetable & Fruits, Grains & Oilseeds, Vitamins & Minerals, Additives), Animal (Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish) & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
Pet food is the plant or animal material intended for consumption by pets. Ingredients are vehicles for nutrients. Pets need protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and water, in specific amounts. Pet food ingredients are mainly sourced from animal derivatives, vegetables & fruits, and grains & oilseeds. Animal derivatives dominated the market of pet food ingredients globally.
The pet food ingredients market is dominated by key players such as ADM (U.S.), DSM (The Netherlands), DuPont (U.S.), BASF (Germany), Ingredion Inc. (U.S.), and Roquette Freres (France). Being a highly regulated market, government intervention in the supply-demand of pet food ingredients increases the competition among manufacturers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The market is led by animal derivative market by type with the highest market share and by geography it was dominated by North America with the market share of 38.0% in 2012. This region is projected to grow till 2018.
The report is focused on the detailed study of pet food ingredients market by type, by animal in different geographical regions with a thorough analysis of the market players in the industry. The key players covered in this report are ADM (U.S.), DSM (The Netherlands), DuPont (U.S.), BASF (Germany), Ingredion Inc. (U.S.), and Roquette Freres (France).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dairy Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Marke - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Sodium Reduction Market By Ingredients (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts), Applications (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Food Texture Market by Functionalities, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018
- Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Sugar Substitute Market - By Types (HFS, HIS & LIS), Subtypes (Stevia, Sorbitol, Tagatose, Aspartame, Saccharine, Sucralose, Xylitol & Others) & Applications (Healthcare & Personal Care, Beverage & Food) - Global Trends, Forecasts to 2018