Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - April 2014 market report to its offering
Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - April 2014
The petrochemical industry witnessed a number of activities in April. Most of the news for the industry came from the US, where Shintech submitted an application to the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality for an ethylene plant and Chevron Phillips held a groundbreaking ceremony for its US Gulf Coast (USGC) project. Celanese also announced a new methanol project in Texas.
In China, BASF-YPC completed its acrylic acid project in Nanjing and Sinochem was granted permission to build an ethylene plant in Quanzhou, Fujian Province. In Bashkortostan, Russia, Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat (GNS) expanded its ethylene and propylene capacity and SIBUR subsidiary POLIEF expanded its Polyethylene Terephthate (PET) capacity. In India, GAIL announced that it will build a Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR) plant in Dahej, Gujarat. In Italy, Versalis awarded an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract to Saipem for expansion of its Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) plant.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in April.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit